Be ready to attend the grand opening of the Sugar Hill Children’s Museum of Art & Storytelling, this October 3rd. Check the image below for more details.
Don’t forget to check out their website.
Ok so you’re probably wondering what the title means. Don’t google it just yet. Technically it’s not Spanish, it’s Spanglish (a combination of Spanish and English). It’s more of a phrase used to say let’s go to the party. So event enthusiasts like myself will want to know what’s happening in Harlem. Well you’re going to be glad I found these events. I have something for everyone from art buffs to festival goers. I’ll be adding more events so follow my blog to be in the know.
- Join Mano a Mano: Mexican Culture without Borders for the Gran Fandago. It’s a festival celebrating Mexican traditions here in NYC. Location: 550 west 155th street, New York, NY 10032 When: May 23, 2015 at 6:00pm. Check out their Facebook here.
- Coming Soon to El Barrio’s waterfront! Public Art Banner by the Harlem Waterfront. This installation will be provided by NYC Parks’ Temporary Public Art Program. The light graffiti art will be displayed this Summer 2015. For more information on the artist DaSilva and this project visit http://www.nycgovparks.org/art/
- Get ready for Summer on the Hudson events! Every week the West Harlem Piers Park will be hosting different events from dance classes to yoga classes. A bonus is that you’ll have an amazing view of the Hudson River and New Jersey. Plus you can stop at Fairway to check off grocery shopping from your to-do list. Up coming events events include Harlem Swing Dance Society: Swing classes and The Hoop Movement presents hoop dance. For further details visit http://www.nycgovparks.org/events
- Art Stoll in Harlem and Washingto Heights. A month long celebration of art events presented by The Northern Manhattan Arts Alliance. One of the events is the 6th Annual NYC Multicultural Festival on May 30, 2015 from 12:00 pm until 7:00pm. In St. Nicholas Avenue between West 141 & West 145 Street, New York, NY 10031. For more information visit http://www.artstroll.com
- Serafina restaurant is coming to Harlem. Known for their pasta and pizza, Serafina is opening a new location in NYC. Instead of going to our usual downtown neighborhoods, they decided to go uptown. Their grand opening will be May 20,2015 at 1260 Amsterdam on 122 street. http://harlem.serafinarestaurant.com
That’s all for now folks! Stay tune for more events.